Menu
Who will win Pakistan vs New Zealand match? Google predicts

Who will win Pakistan vs New Zealand match? Google predicts

طوبیٰ Tooba 9 months ago 0 2

[ad_1]

A file photo of a match between Green Shirts and Kiwis. — AFP
A file photo of a match between Green Shirts and Kiwis. — AFP

Pakistan will go head-to-head with New Zealand in the 35th match of the ongoing ICC World Cup 2023 at the M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru, India, tomorrow (Saturday).

The match is crucial as the winner will become a strong contender to qualify for the semi-finals. India are currently the only ones to have booked their semis berth.

Ahead of the crucial match tomorrow, Google has shown its prediction. It says that there is a 54% chance that New Zealand might win and 46% that Pakistan could triumph over the Kiwis.

— Google
— Google

Pakistan made a comeback in the tournament after suffering four consecutive defeats — against India, Australia, Afghanistan, and South Africa — as they beat Bangladesh by seven wickets in their last match in Kolkata.

On the other hand, despite a bright start and having four out of four wins at one point, the Black Caps suffered three consecutive defeats — India, Australia, and South Africa.

A defeat to either of the teams tomorrow would seriously damage their chances of playing in the event’s semi-final.

The Men in Green are not just behind in net run rate (NRR) but they also have to rely on Afghanistan’s matches after Hashmatullah Shahidi’s men clinched a significant win against the Netherlands on Friday (today).

[ad_2]

Source link

– Advertisement –
Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

– Advertisement –